The Yamaha YBR 250 appeared in 2005 in Brazil, sold under the name `` Yamaha Fazer YS250 (differs from the YBR in appearance, dashboard and rear disc brake). Later, the model was also produced in China and subsequently sold in European countries. Since 2011, the YBR250 has been available in the Japanese market (although the motorcycle is owned by Yamaha, it is sold in Japan as an imported model made in China).
Compared to YBR125, the new Yamaha YBR250 has become slightly larger in size and also received a number of technical differences:
- Engine. The volume is 249 cm³, the maximum power is 21 hp, the torque is 20.5 Nm.
- Intake system. From the very beginning, the model was equipped with electronic fuel injection.
- Pendants. Instead of a dual shock at the rear, the YBR250 gets a more modern mono shock.
- Wheels. Compared to YBR125, the YBR250 uses 17 'wider wheels.
- Brakes. The rear brake is still drum, but the front brake has increased the brake disc to 282 mm and received a 2-piston caliper.
- Fuel tank. Compared to YBR125, it increased to 19.2 liters, which is comparable to the volume of more cubature models.
2011 was the last year the Yamaha YBR 250 was produced for the European market, after which it became available in the Japanese market. Currently, the model is presented in sufficient quantities in Japanese auctions at an average price of $ 2,500. On the Russian market, the model is considered rare, since it has never been officially sold in our country.
The main competitors of the Yamaha YBR250 in the class:
- Honda CBF250 / Honda VTR 250
Specifications Yamaha YBR 250:
|Motorcycle type||road (street, classic)|
|Engine type||1-cylinder, 4-stroke|
|Working volume||249 cm³|
|Bore / stroke||74.0 x 58.0 mm|
|Compression ratio||9.8: 1|
|Number of valves per cylinder||SOHC, 2 valves|
|Fuel supply system||injector|
|Ignition type||transistor TCI|
|Maximum power||21.0 h.p. (15.4 kW) at 7500 rpm|
|Maximum torque||20.5 Nm (2.1 kg * m) at 6500 rpm|
|Front tire size||100 / 80-17 M / C (52S)|
|Rear tire size||130 / 70-17 M / C (62S)|
|Front brakes||1 disc, 282 mm, 2-piston calipers|
|Rear brakes||drum, 130 mm|
|Front suspension||Telescopic Fork (Unadjusted), 120mm Travel|
|Rear suspension||pendulum with monoshock, stroke - 120 mm|
|Motorcycle length||2025 mm|
|Motorcycle width||745 mm|
|Motorcycle height||1065 mm|
|Saddle height||805 mm|
|Minimum ground clearance||190 mm|
|Acceleration to 100 km / h|
|Maximum speed||140 km / h|
|Fuel tank capacity||19.2 l (including reserve - 4.5 l)|
|Motorcycle weight (curb)||154 kg|